Geotherapy: Innovative Methods of Soil Fertility Restoration, Carbon Sequestration, and Reversing CO2 Increase
Conventional solutions to ecosystem loss are far too small to make a meaningful difference. The large-scale restoration of damaged ecosystems is essential if the climate is to be stabilized. This book covers innovative new technologies for restoring the most productive ecosystems on land while maintaining high biodiversity. This book presents the dramatic results of revolutionary new methods that resolve major factors limiting ecosystem growth, productivity, and the capacity to resist severe environmental stresses, while simultaneously increasing global carbon storage and reducing atmospheric CO2.
- Presents, for the first time, a large body of scientific data showing the dramatic results of revolutionary new methods that resolve major factors limiting ecosystem growth, productivity, and capacity to resist severe environmental stresses
- Includes original research papers with comprehensive data proving the practical benefits of these new methods on every single continent except Antarctica
- Outlines the nature of current biogeochemical imbalances and presents strategies to correct them on a global scale
- Includes a CD with full-color illustrations
- Serves as a guide to both policies and practical steps to maintain ecosystems now functioning under damaging conditions, and to restore severely damaged ecosystems where little or no natural recovery has taken place
To purchase the book, download or rent a copy of the eBook, click here.
To download separate chapters, click here.