IV Congresso Brasileiro de Rochagem
Conference Title: IV Congresso Brasileiro de Rochagem
Date: November 8 – 10, 2021
Even greater advances and challenges signal the importance of holding the IV Brazilian Congress of Rochagem, which will take place online from 8 to 10 November 2021, where participants will be able to share and expand discussions and suggestions for achieving its implementation on a large scale.
- Present and disseminate technical and scientific advances related to the method of characterization, agronomic efficiency and biological properties of the soil, as well as the use of soil remineralizers;
- Evaluate and discuss the advances made over the past few years;
- Encourage the formation of multidisciplinary research networks with rock dust for soil remineralization and fertilization;
- Formalize initiatives of local agriculture and mineral production to consolidate the use of rock dust as a mechanism for the remineralization of degraded or chemically impoverished soils;
- Discuss the creation of the National Remineralization Policy (PNR). Expand the registration of commercialization and use of remineralizers.
Support us on Patreon
Thank you for joining us today! Please become a member of RTE and support us on Patreon. Unlike many larger organizations, we work with a team of determined and passionate volunteers to get our message out. We aim to continue to increase the awareness of remineralization to initiate projects across the globe that remineralize soils, grow nutrient dense food, regenerate our forests’ and stabilize the climate – with your help! If you can, please support us on a monthly basis from just $2, rest assured that you are making a big impact every single month in support of our mission. Thank you!
EDSON LUIZ AVILA
October 1, 2021 (6:21 pm)
O descaso da comissão organizadora com o pessoal já inscrito é uma falta de respeito . O mínimo que a comissão deveria prestar informações mais detalhadas. Afinal das contas onde foi o dinheiro da inscrição?
October 10, 2021 (10:37 am)
The organizers have now confirmed that the conference will be held online from November 8 to 10, 2021. Registration is now open at http://www.cprm.gov.br/limesurvey/index.php/468572.
October 7, 2021 (4:58 pm)
Congratulations for organizing this important event on soil remineralization
October 7, 2021 (4:59 pm)
I would like to be a reviewer for some paper if possible