IV Congresso Brasileiro de Rochagem
Conference Title: IV Congresso Brasileiro de Rochagem
Date: March 8 – 11, 2021
Location: Catalão – Goiás, Brazil
Even greater advances and challenges signal the importance of holding the IV Brazilian Congress of Rochagem, which will take place at the Federal University of Goiás – Regional Catalão, in the city of Catalão-GO, from 22 to 25 June 2020, where participants will be able to share and expand discussions and suggestions for achieving its implementation on a large scale.
- Present and disseminate technical and scientific advances related to the method of characterization, agronomic efficiency and biological properties of the soil, as well as the use of soil remineralizers;
- Evaluate and discuss the advances made over the past few years;
- Encourage the formation of multidisciplinary research networks with rock dust for soil remineralization and fertilization;
- Formalize initiatives of local agriculture and mineral production to consolidate the use of rock dust as a mechanism for the remineralization of degraded or chemically impoverished soils;
- Discuss the creation of the National Remineralization Policy (PNR). Expand the registration of commercialization and use of remineralizers.